How to Install Custom ROM on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1: CWM & TWRP
To flash firmware on your Asus phone you can use either Asus flash tool or Asus zenfone flash tool depending on your phone model. Also, you need correct firmware and then flash it using the flash tool. Asus flash tool is a small utility application with an easy interface.
- Project Sakura ROM Android 11 based custom ROM of Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Pro builds by the LordShenron developer of XDA.
- Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 smartphone.
- Compare with other Manufacturer Custom Skin OS; Max Pro M1 has Stock Android ROM.
- This can be quite useful for the users who like to test out various Custom ROMs on their devices.
- The device has become very popular among the buyers as well as the developer.
It’s no surprise that the owner of Max Pro M1 wants an upgrade of Android 10 on their device. Since Asus has no plan for rolling an official OTA, you can install this unofficial AOSP custom firmware ROM based on Android 10.0 on your Zenfone Max Pro M1. Remember, this is an unofficial build, which requires a custom recovery like TWRP in order to flash the firmware files. We have a guide on custom recovery as well; read ahead. You need Computer, flash tool, flash file, USB drivers, and USB cable to flash with this method. All data will be deleted after flashing, so backup all personal data like photos and contacts, etc to prevent data loss. You may upgrade or downgrade the Android firmware with flashing.
Similar to Pixel Experience, ionOS is based on Pixel Android OS with a lot of features to customize the device. It is also one of the most downloaded Custom ROM for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1. Furthermore, PE is one of the most used custom ROM among the Android community because of its timely updates of Android security patches and customizations features.
Download Samsung Galaxy S5 firmware almost everyone today knows what is Operation System Android, why it s so popular among millions of users and how … This should list your device and ensure it is connected. Turn off your phone and boot into recovery boot by pressing Power + Volume up buttons simultaneously. Download ADB and Fastboot driver for your Windows or Download ADB and Fastboot driver for your Mac and install it. That’s all the tutorial on how to install the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 USB driver for the Windows procedure.
Leave a Reply